Building Fennec with Eclipse — IDE demo
I’ve recorded a screencast demo of some of the work me and bnicholson have been doing on building Fennec with Eclipse. (IntelliJ will follow; there are few small fixes I haven’t ported to IntelliJ yet .)
- Things I can remember that need to be updated to support IntelliJ (patches welcome!):
- need to update IntelliJ’s build.xml file;
- need to support excluding files from IntelliJ source directories;
- need to make sure IntelliJ lint settings ignore errors about calling too recent Android APIs.
- Updated Thursday, November 7, 2013: These were available from my patch queue repository but these are now stale and future updates will be pushed only to Greg’s gecko-collab repository.